Be a Supporter!

Violet-AIMViolet-AIM

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 219 Fans

The Hanging DvD 2/2 The Hanging DvD 2/2

Cool

Thanks for using our music, and seems like this was a winner, you even won an award so also congrats on that, you have a pretty cool flash here, and its always nice to see some of our music used.

Up In Smoke Up In Smoke

Cool

So I just noticed this and saw that one of our tracks was used, i want to first thank you for the support of our music, This does mean alot and i like your work here on this as it was pretty neat, so awsome work, and again thanks for using our music.

An Outrageous Act An Outrageous Act

Awsome

Well for your first its nice, my first is crap my second i did good but it was voted off, lol. i like this file but i also like the fact that you are a girl not many of them around at NG, so keep up the good work, ill be looking for your next film oh yeah my wife is so much better then me, just thaught i would tell you that you two only females i seen work from

Spider-Man's Adventure Spider-Man's Adventure

Thanks

Thank you for using our music, (ME & X) but it seemed to fit well on this flash of yours and i actually had fun with it, Feel free to use our music anytime you want, so again thank you for the support of our music.

UltimateFang responds:

no prob. i enjoyed th music too

GTA Agent GTA Agent

fun game

Not bad But maybe you shoulda made it like gta3 a bit more and you should beable to start from last level started but overall was a decent game but then again im a gta fan ohwell ...keep up the good work

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Awsome

Wow such a sweet and great game..... great story aswell cant wait for more of this type from you guys keep up the great work

Going Somewhere _ 2 Going Somewhere _ 2

Sounds good,

I will give it a 10 since i know this song all too well, but it was interesting, your version sounds abit deeper and somewhat darker, but i think mine still has the more quality in sounding, maybe it was the program or something, but i did enjoy it and glad you liked our work to make a simular version of one of our songs, thank you, shadow6nothing9 maybe you could give us credit to the original in your comments like a link to the original, it would be nice, but still i liked your version also.

X-Onic Ver 2 X-Onic Ver 2

Strange but good

Sounds slightly differant but is still ok, could use some cleaning up on this but it was interesting.

Thank you.

Chicken String Chicken String

good

This has a country feel to it and very pleasant happy sounding. Perhaps you could use this song in a flash of yours someday, possibly about chickens? The recording sounded very clean and clear. Good job on that.

Bosa responds:

Thanks Violet. Indeed, I am working on a flash right now. And you just gave me an inspiration. Chickens.. it will be about chickens.

Palm Tree Palm Tree

A day at the beach

and a day at the beach with this one, I forgot you did this one hehe, its cute, its from a long time ago, i still like looking at it, the sand is very yellow, nice work though, toodles...

Thanks for the review. Babe

Checkerboard #3 Checkerboard #3

Your best stuff by far

I remember you showing me this one, It has some awsome color, i love the red, and its pretty, to look at, post more stuff soon, you only have a few things up here, anyways, Toodles....

Thanks as always

Chess Checketboard #2 Chess Checketboard #2

Ok

Its an ok one, but the others are clearly the better ones, It has a certain look though, Hope you send in more stuff, like the ghost motel stuff? hehe, toodles.

Thanks once again