Going Somewhere _ 2 Going Somewhere _ 2

Sounds good,

I will give it a 10 since i know this song all too well, but it was interesting, your version sounds abit deeper and somewhat darker, but i think mine still has the more quality in sounding, maybe it was the program or something, but i did enjoy it and glad you liked our work to make a simular version of one of our songs, thank you, shadow6nothing9 maybe you could give us credit to the original in your comments like a link to the original, it would be nice, but still i liked your version also.

X-Onic Ver 2 X-Onic Ver 2

Strange but good

Sounds slightly differant but is still ok, could use some cleaning up on this but it was interesting.

XwaynecoltX responds:

Thank you.

~X~

Chicken String Chicken String

good

This has a country feel to it and very pleasant happy sounding. Perhaps you could use this song in a flash of yours someday, possibly about chickens? The recording sounded very clean and clear. Good job on that.

Bosa responds:

Thanks Violet. Indeed, I am working on a flash right now. And you just gave me an inspiration. Chickens.. it will be about chickens.

X-Onic X-Onic

good

Nice happy sounding guitar melody, sounded really clear, and it was a short download time. Keep it up. Hope to hear some more music from you! :)

XwaynecoltX responds:

Thanks for the review ya maybe later some more audio from me...

~X~